Mill 30-Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions
Our 30-day money-back guarantee only applies to (i) customers who directly received an email from us offering a 30-day money-back guarantee (“Money Back Guarantee”) and who then purchased a Mill service plan, and (ii) any customer who purchased a Mill service plan on or after August 23, 2023, subject to this offer still being in effect at the time of purchase. The Money Back Guarantee is valid beginning June 5, 2023 and until no longer listed on the Mill website or otherwise cancelled by Mill. The terms and conditions for the Money Back Guarantee (the “Guarantee Terms”) are as follows:
- To qualify for a refund, within 30 days of when their Mill kitchen bin was delivered customers must begin the cancellation process either from their Mill account or by reaching out to us at email@example.com, and must have their bin picked up for return within 45 days of when they began the cancellation process. If 30 days have passed from the date of delivery, or 45 days have passed since the cancellation process was started, you will have no right to a refund, however we may offer a pro-rata refund at our discretion.
- Your membership will be cancelled as soon as we receive your bin back.
- This guarantee can only be used for one Mill membership and you can only get a refund once. If you buy a Mill membership again after having gotten a refund previously, you will not be granted a Money Back Guarantee for it.
- The Money Back Guarantee starts, for eligible customers, the day they receive their bin. It does not apply to renewals.
- Customers may need to provide information associated with their account, such as their name and address, to complete the refund process. You must have been the recipient of the Money Back Guarantee offer from Mill and cannot have received a forwarded email from someone else; you are not eligible for the Money Back Guarantee unless offered it by Mill directly. You may not offer the Money Back Guarantee to anyone else.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form of payment as the original purchase and to the original payment method used. If the payment was made by credit/debit card, the refund will be issued to the same card. Your request will be processed without any unreasonable delay, once your bin has been returned to us and inspected. Refunds will be for money actually paid by you to Mill, and will not include any credits that may have been applied.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the bin is returned in a damaged condition, or in the event of a breach of these Guarantee Terms or the standard Mill Terms of Service. You cannot receive a refund without returning your kitchen bin, including its component parts.
- This Money Back Guarantee policy and the Guarantee Terms are subject to change or cancellation. Notification on any material changes to the policy or Guarantee Terms that affect your rights or obligations will be provided in advance of such changes by reasonable means (e.g., via email). Unless it is stated by us otherwise, each update of the Money Back Guarantee policy comes into force as of the moment when amended Guarantee Terms are published. Your continued use of the Mill membership will be deemed acceptance thereof.
- We will provide return shipping materials, but do not guarantee that we will receive the returned bin.
- By using our Money Back Guarantee policy, the customer agrees to these Guarantee Terms. Nothing in these terms affects your statutory rights.
- In case of any issues or disputes, the customer should contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to resolve any issues and provide a satisfactory outcome.