Referral Program Terms and Conditions
By participating in our Referral Program, you agree to the following:
- Referral Program Summary.The Mill referral program (“Referral Program”) allows an existing Mill Membership subscriber (“Referrer”), the opportunity to earn credits that can be credited toward future membership fee payments (“Referral Credits”) by referring others to become new annual Mill Membership subscribers (each a “Referred Customer”), and for the Referred Customer to earn credits that can be credited toward future membership fee payments by using a valid referral link when purchasing a Mill Membership.
- Earning Referral Credits. The Referred Customer must sign up using the unique URL link provided to them by Referrer (“Referral Link”), which will be provided by us via email. Eligible Referrers and Referred Customers can earn Referral Credits if all of the following conditions are satisfied: (i) a Referred Customer clicks the Referrer’s Referral Link then, on the landing page generated by clicking the Referral Link, the Referred Customer places a deposit (in the amount specified by us at the time and that is not later refunded) for a Mill Membership, then purchases an annual Mill Membership in compliance with these Referral Terms within 60 days of when one is made available to them; (ii) the Referred Customer is eligible according to to the eligibility requirements set forth in these Referral Terms; (iii) the Referred Customer remains an active Mill Membership subscriber for at least 6 months; (iv) the Referrer has referred no more than twelve (12) Referred Customers, and is an active Mill Membership and is in compliance with the Standard Terms at the time the Referred Customer purchases an annual Mill Membership (collectively, the “Referral Criteria”). The Referrer and Referred Customer will be credited with the amount of Referral Credits specified in the referral invitation and/or accompanying promotional materials only after all of the Referral Criteria have been satisfied; if no amount is stated in such materials or otherwise communicated to you, the Referrer and Referred Customer will each receive fifty ($50) USD in Promotional Credits. If a Referred Customer receives Referral Links from multiple Referrers, only the Referred Customer and the Referrer associated with the Referral Link actually used by the Referred Customer will receive Referral Credits. The Referred Customer must purchase an annual, rather than monthly, Mill Membership. Once a Referrer has earned Referral Credits from referring twelve (12) Referred Customers, any additional referrals will not satisfy the Referral Criteria and additional Referral Credits will not be granted.
- Referred Customer Eligibility.To be eligible to be a Referred Customer and satisfy the Referral Criteria, the referred customer must be:
- At least 18 years of age;
- Permanently residing in the contiguous United States;
- Eligible to purchase a Mill Membership pursuant to our Standard Terms;
- A new customer who does not have, and has never had, an existing Mill Membership, and who has not previously placed a deposit for a Mill Membership.
- Redeeming Referral Credits.Unless otherwise specified in a referral invitation and/or accompanying promotional materials sent to you by us, any Referral Credits you earn will automatically be applied to the balance of your next membership fee payment, and each Referral Credit will offset the amount due by $1 (one) USD, up to the total amount owed for such payment. If your payment is later refunded for any reason, the maximum refund you may receive is the amount you actually paid. Referral Credits are not redeemable for cash or otherwise substitutable.
- Sharing Referral Links.You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, spam marketing laws, and may not use (i) mass emailing, (ii) deal aggregator or other commercial websites, or (iii) texting or calling to unknown individuals, emails, or telephone numbers to distribute any Referral Link(s). We reserve the right to deactivate or invalidate any Referral Credits obtained through these channels, and to charge .
- Termination and Changes.We may, in our sole discretion, modify, suspend or terminate the Referral Program or your ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time without prior notice. Any modification to the Referral Program will be effective when posted to our website or app, and failure to contact our support team within 48 hours of the posting of such notice shall constitute consent to such modification. The scope, variety, and type of services and products offered as part of a Mill Membership may change at any time.
- Limited Membership Supply.Supply of Mill kitchen bins, and in turn Mill Memberships, is limited. If so indicated in the relevant promotional materials, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to prioritize offering a Mill Membership to customers who place a deposit using a Referral Link, but it is within our sole discretion if and when we will offer an individual the ability to purchase a Mill Membership. No Referral Credits are earned for placing a deposit; the Referred Customer must purchase an annual Mill Membership. We cannot guarantee when or if a Mill Membership will be offered to a potential Referred Customer who has placed a deposit, and the applicable Referrer and Referred Customer may therefore not be able to satisfy the Referral Criteria and earn Referral Credits.