30-Day Trial Referred Customer Promotional Offer Terms
These terms (“Promotional Offer Terms”) apply to your participation in the Mill 30-Day Trial promotional offer that you may redeem or have redeemed to access a 30-day trial (“Promotional Period”) of the Mill service without paying a fee (“Promotional Offer”). This 30-day trial will begin on the date that you receive a Mill bin.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AND IN FULL. THEY CONTAIN CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PROMOTIONAL OFFER AND INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOUR PROMOTIONAL OFFER ENDS.
- Eligibility. To be eligible for the Promotional Offer, you must satisfy all of the following conditions:
- Be eligible to purchase the Mill services pursuant to our Standard Terms, provided, however, that residents of Hawaii are not eligible to redeem the Promotional Offer;
- Sign up using a unique referral URL link sent to you by a referrer in accordance with our Referrer Promotional Terms;
- Be a new customer who does not have, and has never had, the Mill service, and who has not previously placed a deposit for the Mill service; and
- Provide Mill with a valid and current payment method that is approved by Mill.
- Eligible users may accept this Promotional Offer once – previous users may not redeem the Promotional Offer again.
- Cancellation of Promotional Offer. Unless you cancel a Promotional Offer at least 48 hours before the end of the Promotional Period, you will automatically be subscribed to Mill’s monthly subscription service beginning at the end of your Promotional Period, and each month the payment method you provided will automatically be charged the then-current monthly price. If you cancel a Promotional Offer during the Promotional Period, you will lose access to the Mill services at the end of the Promotional Period, or as soon as your bin has been picked up by our shipping partner, if earlier. Before a Mill bin is shipped to you, you can stop participating in the Promotional Offer at any time through the account section of our website or by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once a Mill bin has been shipped to you, cancellation of the Promotional Offer is only effective once the bin sent to you has been picked up by our shipping partner to be returned. You may begin the cancellation process in the account section of our website or by contacting our support team. If you begin the cancellation process, you will have 30 days from when you begin the cancellation process (the “Return Window”) to return any bin in your possession. As described above, your subscription will begin at the end of your Promotional Period, but if you have begun the cancellation process we will postpone charging any subscription fee due in the Return Window. If you return your bin in the Return Window, we will waive this subscription fee and your subscription won’t begin or it will be immediately canceled. If, through no fault of ours or our shipping partners’, at the end of the Return Window your bin has not been returned, your monthly subscription will remain active, you will immediately be charged the subscription fee payment postponed during the Return Window, and you will continue to be charged a then-current monthly subscription fee payment each month until your bin has been returned. If your bin is lost, stolen, or otherwise cannot be returned, you agree to contact our support team immediately and to pay a bin replacement fee if you want to cancel the Promotional Offer.
- Termination and Changes. Offer ends October 15, 2023, or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to modify any Promotional Offer or Promotional Offer Terms or to suspend or terminate providing all or part of any Promotional Offer at any time. We may provide you with notice in advance of the suspension or discontinuation of all or part of any Promotional Offer, such as by sending an email. Subject to the cancellation process described in Section 3, you also have the right to stop participating in any Promotional Offer at any time. We are not responsible for any loss or harm related to your inability to participate in any Promotional Offer.
- Limited Supply. Supply of Mill bins, and in turn the Mill services, is limited. If so indicated in the relevant promotional materials, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to prioritize offering a bin and access to the Mill services to you when you use a referral link, but it is within our sole discretion if and when we will offer an individual our services. We cannot guarantee when or if the Mill services will be offered to an individual who signs up using a referral link.